What’s a Widget?
This is a new feature that just launched, we’re so you’re in very BETA territory! Widgets give you (and the community) the ability to create Stable Diffusion front-end interfaces without any programming. It’s a way to create a visual macro for your favorite prompts.
What can I build?
Anything! In our example, we created lists, pulldowns, image carousels, and buttons to build a character, like in the start of a video game. A widget menu can be preloaded with settings to build logos, switch art styles, or just create convenience for your favorite models.
Do I need to learn programming?
Nope! It’s just a spreadsheet. No programming involved. In a future version, you won’t even need the spreadsheet. This is just a first generation prototype.
This is beta software
We’re going to release a proper video and more documentation in the coming days. For now, just have fun and expect bugs!
How to Create a Widget
- Click on this template and make a copy or download it as a CSV (comma delimited)
- Click your avatar on the top right
- Open My Spaces in My.Graydient
- With your space open (for example: bobby.graydient.ai) add this to the URL /dashboard/widgets
- With Excel or Google Sheets, customize your Widget and download it as a CSV. Add your favorite prompts as inputs as shown in the template. Pay close attention to the types and group numbers.
- Upload your CSV and test! That’s all there is to it. You can create as many widgets as many times as you’d like.